"Do not move the way that fear would have you move. Move the way that love would have you move." J. Rumi

Friday, November 19, 2010

My Website

Here is a link to my new website. A work in progress, this is a rough outline of the site that I would like to develop more intensely when I have more time. I designed it with my two-week summer intensive course in holistic health in mind. It is meant to be a resource for students, provide daily announcements in order to keep them informed, and to connect them with outside resources related to integrative health studies. I included a special place for this loaded with pdf files from the NCAMM website. I am working on the final project for students, and simply need to decide how to integrate this piece. Perhaps each student will choose one CAM modality (NCAAM article) and present on it. I also included a "Meet your instructor" page to create a warm and friendly environment for students and to create some space for personal connection with them.

I really like this tool and appreciate how simple it was to create a basic website. Albeit, it took a number of hours to get the hang of it!

Choices in Living Website

No comments:

Post a Comment